Monday, October 31, 2005

Almost Time to Write......


Well, A few more hours and my first NaNoWriMo novel will begin. Believe it or not I still do not have a plot! I'm just going to go with it and see what happens. In other words I will just start putting words on paper and see how my Pulitzer Prize novel developes (yeah right!). I am most worried about my available time to write since I am a perpetually over committed person to begin with. I will however work hard at making time to do this. I am goal oriented and writing a novel in one month is a quantifiable goal which works well with my engineering mind :)

This last weekend I took my 16 year old son duck hunting for diver ducks on Green Bay. For three days we got up at 4 AM and were out on the big water while it was still dark. Lots of big waves, windy weather, and lots of ducks. We had a great time! Ran our 18' Lund Alaskan with a 60 hp 4-stroke a minimum of 15 miles every one of the 3 days.

Tonight I took the 10 year old trick-or-treating. That was a great time for both he and I. I never get tired of watching little kids participate in this holiday. Great Fun!

Grisham, Clancy, Lewis, Rowling, prepare to be joined by a new world famous novelist - Me!

1 comment:

KayseaLove said...

Awesome, I am so excited for you!! Because you have not posted in a few days, I am assuming you are busy kicking out a novel. *go you, go you, gooooo you*